We invite you to join the Global Health Charities’ Community!
Volunteer time, talent or treasure to our “Clean Birth Kit” program
- Cash donations
- Item donations (always needed)
- Gallon-size Ziploc bags
- Alcohol wipes
- Single edge razor blades (with cardboard safety cover
- 3″ x 3″ or 4″x 4″ non-woven cotton gauze pads
- New newborn hats
- New light cotton receiving blankets
- Latex free disposable plastic gloves
- Rolls of strong cotton thread
- 2 oz bars of wrapped antibacterial soap
- Plastic bins with lids (70 quart or similar)
- 3′ x 50′ 4 mil Clear Plastic Sheeting (Husky brand found at Walmart)
- Copy services to print instructional inserts
- Assistance in putting kits together
- Great volunteer opportunity for those in (or interested in) public health, nursing, medical school or a related profession.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a volunteer or intern application. Flexible part-time intern positions are available year-round, and are unpaid.