We invite you to join the Global Health Charities’ Family!
Volunteer time, talent or treasure to our “GHC Clean Birth Kit Program”!
- Offer to fund and host a Clean Birth Kit (CBK) Assembly Event at your place of work, worship, or education ($10 donation per kit; minimum of 200 kits assembled)
- Cash donations
- Item donations
- Gallon-size zipped bags
- Alcohol wipes
- Single edge razor blades with cardboard safety cover
- 3″ x 3″ or 4″x 4″ non-woven cotton gauze pads
- New infant hats
- New light cotton receiving blankets
- Plastic medical gloves
- Cord clamps
- 2 oz bars of wrapped antibacterial soap
- Plastic bins with lids (70 quart or similar)
- 3′ x 50′ 4 mil Clear Plastic Sheeting (Husky brand found at Walmart; HDX at Home Depot)
- Copy services to print instructional inserts
- Ideal volunteer opportunity for those in (or interested in) global/public health, nursing, medical school or a related profession.
Please email email@example.com to request a volunteer or intern application. Flexible part-time intern positions are available year-round, and are unpaid.